Its dome-like structure creates a stiff 1-piece cassette, while keeping the weight down. Example: 11-28T (11s) incl. lockring weighs just 188g.
You can even use this Monoblock on a 10-speed cassette body in combination with our Ten-to-Eleven locknut!
· Milled from a single piece of cold forged chromoly steel.
· Heat-treated, tumble-finished and electroplated for durability and low-friction.
· Shifting ramps and profiled teeth provide smooth and consistent shifts.
· 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23 / 154g
· 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25 / 167g
· 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-27 / 165g
· 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28 / 188g
· 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-29 / 200g
· 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-24-26-28-30 / 237g
· 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25 / 176g
· 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-24-27 / 180g
· 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25-28 / 188g
· 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-27-29 / 200g
· 14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-25 / 218g
· 14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-23-25-27 / 226g
IMPORTANT NOTICE – The two-step design on Dura-Ace cassette bodies that were issued by Shimano in 2010 are not compatible with the Monoblock cassettes. The taller spines on this body does not allow any cassette to be used apart from Shimano Dura Ace 10 speed cassettes from the same period.
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.