Its dome-like structure creates a stiff 1-piece cassette, while keeping the weight down. Example: 11-28T (10s) incl. lockring weighs just 154g.
You can even use this Monoblock on a 10-speed cassette body in combination with our Ten-to-Eleven locknut!
· Milled from a single piece of cold forged chromoly steel.
· Heat-treated, tumble-finished and electroplated for durability and low-friction.
· Shifting ramps and profiled teeth provide smooth and consistent shifts.
· 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25 / 167g
· 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27 / 157g
· 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28 / 154g
· 11-12-13-14-15-17-21-24-27-29 / 184g
· 11-12-13-14-16-18-21-24-28-32 / 188g
· 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25 / 156g
· 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-27 / 170g
IMPORTANT NOTICE – The two-step design on Shimano DuraAce 7801 cassette bodies that were issued by Shimano in 2010 are not compatible with the Monoblock cassettes. The taller spines on this cassette body does not allow any cassette to be used apart from Shimano Dura Ace 10 speed from the same period.